Today I finished finding all the pictures for the blog and started uploading them to the actual website. Rebecca, someone on staff, explained how to do it. She stated that one must go to the website “bpb.newtimes.com” and click on buttons on the side in order to change the edit settings. One then uploads the pictures just like one would do on a facebook or myspace website. It was surprisingly easy, except some photos could not get uploaded due to the fact that they were saved on Paint or Microsoft Word. However, I was told by members of the staff that these pictures will be uploaded. Overall, today was tedious yet rewarding when I got the majority of my work completed.